How to set up iCal synchronization in OpenGDS
- In OpenGDS, click Accommodations in the main menu.
- Create or update the accommodation type for which you want to set up iCal synchronization.
- Scroll down and click iCalendar synchronization to open the iCal settings tab.
- Set the Enabled switch to ON to enable iCal synchronization.
- Paste the URL from your hotel booking system in the Import URL field.
This means that now if you receive a reservation in your hotel booking system, OpenGDS will update the availability automatically once per hour.
- Copy the URL from the Export URL field and paste it in your hotel booking system.
This means that now if you receive a reservation in OpenGDS, your hotel booking system will automatically import it.
- Save your settings.
Now enjoy OpenGDS with iCal synchronization!